Willie J. Ellington joined Newmark’s Atlanta office in 2022. He specializes in Artificial Intelligence, Life Sciences/BioTech and Data Center tenant advisory. Within the Atlanta metro area, the Southeastern region and throughout national markets, Willie leverages his real estate and business knowledge to boost his client’s real estate portfolios, both operationally and fiscally. In 2015, he served as Vice President at Richard Bowers & Co., where he worked primarily with institutional land and multifamily investors, property owners and tenants.
Prior to commercial real estate, Willie was selected from an 60K applicant pool to participate in Chick-fil-A Inc.’s Leadership Development Program. Owner-Operator candidacy included opportunity for international brand expansion. Per his diverse professional and personal background, Willie brings a distinctive and thorough understanding of the commercial real estate market to customers and clients alike.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, Georgia Real Estate Commission
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors
- CCIM: University Fast Track Graduate Membership
- Willie is an Executive MBA Class of 2024 candidate at the J. Mack Robinson College of Business at Georgia State University.
- Willie holds a M.S. in Commercial Real Estate from Georgia State University and B.S. in Broadcasting from Georgia Southern University.
Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager (CRB)