Our experts take the time to listen to and
understand the nuanced needs of your business.
We combine strategic consultancy with practical
implementation services in order to lower
occupancy costs, increase efficiency and maximize
the value of your real estate.
- Portfolio Strategy
- Supply Chain Optimization
- Location Strategy and Site Selection
- Economics Incentives Advisory
- Facilities Operations
- Business and Tenant Services
- Vendor and Contract Management
- Financial Accounting and Operational Reporting
- Energy Management and Sustainability
- Lease Administration Consulting
- Multi-Language Lease Abstraction & Document Management
- Desktop Reviews & Lease Audits
- Transition Services
- Contract Data Management
- Reporting & Analytics
- Global Rent Management/Payment
- Rent Receivable Billing and Collection
- FASB/IFRS Lease Accounting Support
- System Evaluation and Implementation
- Full Project Life Cycle Management
- Program Management Office (PMO)
- Additional Value-Add Services
- By Project Type
- Lease Acquisitions
- Lease Dispositions
- Real Estate Investment Strategies
- Workplace Strategy
- Change Management
- Occupier Services
- Workplace Well-being
- Brand and Culture
- Development and Visualization
Successful Strategies from Beginning-to-End
We believe real estate decisions should be made with consideration of long-term goals, not just as reactive measures driven by lease expirations and other immediate needs. We articulate goals and objectives with our clients up front and propose strategies with a clear understanding of the execution phase.
Mission & Values
Newmark Global Corporate Services creates customer-centric, strategic and innovative solutions to enhance every workplace, everywhere. We do that by combining insight with industry-leading data and technology to solve even the most complex problems.
A Global Team with Regional Expertise
Operating from three centers of excellence — New York, London and Hong Kong — our GCS teams serve hundreds of corporate clients, coordinating every service from Transaction Management to Facilities Management. Each office brings crucial local expertise and an in-depth understanding of their respective markets, helping our clients make quick and informed business decisions.
We deliver fit-for-purpose digital solutions to achieve increased process efficiencies and cost reductions for clients using an agnostic, consultative approach.
Executive Account Ownership
By assigning senior leadership to every account, we guarantee deep expertise and stability at every phase of execution. This approach helps us successfully manage our clients’ complex real estate portfolio needs.
GCS Service Line Leadership
Newmark Global Corporate Services Sets Course for Global Growth with International Leadership Team
Newmark Hires Richard Bertasi as CEO of Global Corporate Services
In the News
Newmark Taps Bridgewater Exec as CEO of Its Global Corporate Services
Garrett Cannon Joins Newmark as Executive Managing Director, Co-Head of GCS Information & Technology
In the News