Newmark’s Multifamily Capital Markets Investment Sales team are nationwide experts, providing asset-specific customization that yields highly effective transaction strategies. By leveraging our proprietary database, each advisor has ready access to unique market intelligence to drive demand and match each client’s assets to a robust group of investors from private and institutional owners to global investors.
Investment sales advisors work closely with the Multifamily Capital Markets Debt & Structured Finance team on loan origination, underwriting, closing, life of loan servicing and asset management. This seasoned team provides clients with innovative and comprehensive solutions by accessing a full complement of debt products including Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, Bridge, Life Company, Bank and CMBS products.
The Multifamily Capital Markets platform includes:
- Top 2 Multifamily investment sales platform*
- Top Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae lender
- Multifamily production of $64 billion in 2022
- 178k units sold in 2022
- Access to global capital
- Servicing portfolio of over $71 billion, including 3,500 loans in 48 states
- National coverage, local expertise
- Advisors with an average 20+ years’ experience
- Deep bench of talent with over 575 Multifamily professionals
- Proven track record of excellence in execution
*Source: Real Capital Analytics, 2022 National Rankings for Multifamily Sales