CA RE License #01394155
Tom Conwell calls Newmark Sacramento office his home and brings with him extensive experience and know-how in all areas of commercial real estate. He enjoys representing tenants, landlords, buyers and sellers in all aspects of commercial real estate. Mr. Conwell has closed more than 450 transactions during his 18 years in commercial real estate.
Prior to joining Newmark, Mr. Conwell owned Edgemore Real Estate, where he worked for eight years. He began his commercial real estate career with Bishop Powers Inc. in 2003. During his tenure, he was named Rookie of the Year by Bishop Powers Inc. and was nominated Rookie of the Year by the Association of Commercial Real Estate (ACRE).
Partial List of Clients and Transactions
- Batteries Plus
- California Gold Development Corp.
- El Dorado County Office of Education
- El Dorado County Probation Department
- El Dorado County Water Agency
- Epic Real Estate Partners
- Hard 90 Baseball Academy
- John Deere Landscapes Inc.
- Kids Camp
- Lakes Entertainment
Marshall Medical Center
- Norcal Controls Inc.
- Rubicon Partners
- School’s Financial Credit Union
- Shingle Springs Band of Miwok
- Signal Service
- Wells Fargo
- Member, Association of Commercial Real Estate (ACRE)
- Former Commissioner of Parks & Recreation, El Dorado County, District 2
- Former Board Member, Folsom Lake College, Placerville
Mr. Conwell holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in behavioral science from National University.