CA RE Broker License #00672516
Lynn Kious is a senior managing director in Newmark’s downtown Los Angeles office with more than 30 years of experience in corporate and commercial real estate. Lynn joined Newmark from Johnson Controls, Inc. (JCI) Global Workplace Solutions, where as vice president and general manager, she was responsible for all real estate accounts, all real estate lines of business and new business development.
Prior to JCI, Lynn was senior managing director at CB Richard Ellis/Trammell Crow Company, responsible for all corporate accounts in the Western Region. She previously served six years as vice president, global real estate, at The Walt Disney Company, responsible for Disney’s 18 million-square-foot portfolio in 45 countries. Earlier in her career, Lynn spent 10 years as senior vice president, corporate properties, at First Interstate Bank, responsible for the bank’s domestic and international portfolio. She began her career as a commercial and investment real estate broker in Downtown Los Angeles.
Recent Client Experience
Seagate Technology, Mattel, Inc., Broadcom, Hertz, Ladas & Parry, Marsh & McLennan Companies, DaVita, Henry Schein, Motorola Solutions, Motorola Mobility, Manpower, Adecco, Sonoco, McKesson, PG&E, Cisco, Chevron, JDSU, The Walt Disney Company.
Professional Achievements and Affiliations
- National Top 10 Women in Real Estate 2019, Connect Media
- Corporate Real Estate Executive of the Year, CoreNet
- California’s 25 Most Powerful Real Estate Women
- Southern California Woman of Influence
- Top Ranked Faculty Member, CoreNet Global
- Luminary Award Winner top-ranked speaking presentation, CoreNet
- LEED Green Associate certification, U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
- Board member, Organization for Women Executives; Los Angeles Headquarters Association; CoreNet Global Southern California Chapter
Lynn holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/ Marketing from California State University, Long Beach.