Kyler H. Rothhaar joined Newmark Valuation & Advisory in 2020 and currently serves as a First Vice President in the Indianapolis office. Rothhaar has prepared valuations and market analyses across a broad range of property types that includes auto dealerships, right-of-way projects, flex buildings, distribution warehouses, manufacturing facilities, office buildings, fast food and casual dining restaurants, entertainment venues, convenience stores, self storage facilities, apartments, student apartments, single- and multi-tenant retail facilities, religious facilities, schools, nursing homes, community centers, retail development projects, shopping centers, mixed-use facilities, government facilities and vacant land.
Rothhaar also serves as a member for the Valuation & Advisory’s Industrial & Logistics specialty practice. He works with a team of experts who’s innovative, consulting-driven approach provides best-in-class valuation and consulting services for all properties belonging to the industrial & logistics asset class.
Since the start of his career, Rothhaar has focused on producing quality appraisal work in a timely manner for mortgage lenders, corporations, government entities, estates and private clients. He has experience with ARGUS-based analyses, proposed development analyses, feasibility studies, subdivision development analysis, rent studies and business valuations with and without real estate assets.
Rothhaar began his career in residential real estate brokerage and appraisal but has been engaged solely in commercial real estate valuation since 2018. Prior to joining Newmark Valuation & Advisory, Rothhaar was an appraiser at Pillar Valuation Group.
- Current Chairperson of the Hoosier Chapter of the Appraisal Institute’s Bylaws Committee
- Member, National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
- Member, Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of REALTORS® (MIBOR)
- Member, Elkhart Board of REALTORS® (ECBOR)
Licenses and Designations
- Candidate for Designation, Appraisal Institute
- Licensed real estate broker, state of Indiana
- Recipient of AIERF Candidate for Designation Scholarship and Region V Candidate for Designation Scholarship
- Certified general real estate appraiser, states of Indiana, Kentucky, and Ohio
Rothhaar earned his Bachelor of Science degree in business and strategic management from Purdue University’s Krannert School of Management. He also earned a Certificate in Entrepreneurship and Innovation from Purdue University.