Kyle Phillips joined Newmark in 2017 and currently serves as an Associate in the company’s Oakland, California, office. Kyle is a dedicated tenant and landlord representative specialist committed to achieving his clients’ goals, specializing in the leasing and sales of industrial and flex properties. Prior to becoming an agent in 2022, Kyle was a market leader for real estate research in the East Bay.
In this position, he was responsible for maintaining the company’s database, supporting agents’ daily operations, and creating multiple market reports on a quarterly basis. This role helped sharpen his skills in data analysis, valuation, and comprehension of market trends.
Partial List of Lease Transactions
As a tenant representative:
- 25545 Whitesell Street, Hayward, California: Endiax, 8,785 SF
- 23520 Foley Street, Hayward, California: Level-It Instillations, 6,105 SF
- 409 13th Street, Oakland, California: Ceres Imaging, 3,926 SF
As a landlord representative:
- 1350 South Loop Road, Alameda, California: Paceline Investors, 43,645 SF
- 1000 Whipple Road, Union City, California: lC&K Investments, 76,100 SF
Partial List of Sale Transactions
- 1350 South Loop Road, Alameda, California: Family Radio, 43,645 SF
- 710 Alfred Nobel Drive, Hercules, California: Gem Investments, 6,375 SF
Kyle Graduated from the University of Nevada, Reno, where he earned a Bachelor of Science in Economics.