Kathleen Morgan is a creative, diligent, innovative and experienced healthcare commercial real estate professional. Her thorough knowledge of Phoenix healthcare providers and the Valley’s commercial real estate market ensures a successful and mutually beneficially transaction for all.
Morgan works with healthcare investors throughout the country and Canada who are looking for MOB opportunities in Arizona. Her career in commercial real estate is defined by long-lasting relationships – the duration and success of these relationships derive from her honesty, intelligence and ethical business practices.
Morgan is well versed in detailed investment analysis and holds the prestigious Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation. She is also a member of CoreNet Global, connecting with professionals on corporate service delivery for clients’ real estate portfolios, as well as NAIOP.
As a leader in the market, Morgan has represented most of the healthcare properties in the Valley area and continuously maintains a tremendous transaction volume. Annually, Morgan is recognized as a top producer and has received several awards recognizing her performance in the Phoenix market. In the last two years, Morgan executed 105 sale and lease transactions valued at over $258 million on nearly 841,000 square feet of real estate.
Outside of the office, Morgan dedicates her time giving back to the community as she is a steward of the University of LaSalle Crew program and a volunteer for the For the Love of Kids foster care program, Missionaries of Charity, Our Lady of Perpetual Help, Life Teen, and Xavier College Preparatory.
- Awarded Most Influential Women in Arizona, 2022
- Top Medical Brokerage Firm, Ranking Arizona, 2018
- Top 3 Producer, NKF Phoenix, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Greatest Number of Transactions, NKF Phoenix, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2021
- Top Sales Broker, Red Awards Phoenix, 2015
- Top Producer, NKF Phoenix, 2015
- CoreNet Global, 2019; Awarded Master of Corporate Real Estate (MCR)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), 2007
- Board Member, NPH USA
- Volunteer, For the Love of Kids
- Volunteer, Missionaries of Charity
- Supporter/volunteer, Our Lady of Perpetual Help, Scottsdale
- Supporter/volunteer, Xavier College Preparatory, Phoenix
Morgan holds a Master of Arts degree in bilingual and bicultural studies as well as a Bachelor of Arts degree in communications and Spanish from LaSalle University.