Kathleen M. Morgan, CCIM, MCR, is a Managing Director in the Newmark Phoenix office and specializes in the acquisition and disposition of medical and healthcare-related properties. Kathleen is a diligent, innovative and experienced broker withe extensive knowledge of Phoenix healthcare providers and the city’s commercial real estate market. Her career is defined by long-lasting relationships that derive from her honesty, intelligence and ethical ways of doing business.
Kathleen and her team have represented a majority of all healthcare properties in the Valley and have maintained a tremendous volume annually. With Newmark’s vast array of services, global network and industry leading Research, Kathleen and her team are able to leverage the platform to better serve their clients and provide wholistic approaches and creative solutions.
Kathleen joined Newmark after 13 years at GPE Commercial Advisors, where she was appointed Vice President in 2001 and Executive Vice President in 2007. She began her brokerage career when she arrived in Phoenix in 1995.
- Top Medical Brokerage Firm, Ranking Arizona, 2018
- Top 3 Producer, Newmark Phoenix, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019
- Greatest Number of Transactions, Newmark Phoenix, 2014, 2015 and 2016
- Top Sales Broker, Red Awards Phoenix, 2015
- Top Producer, Newmark Phoenix, 2015
- CoreNet Global, 2019; Awarded Master of Corporate Real Estate (MCR)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), 2007
- Member, Life Teen
- Volunteer, For the Love of Kids
- Volunteer, Missionaries of Charity
- Supporter/volunteer, Our Lady of Perpetual Help, Scottsdale
- Supporter/volunteer, Xavier College Preparatory, Phoenix
Kathleen holds a Master of Arts degree in bilingual and bicultural studies as well as a Bachelor of Arts degree in communications and Spanish from LaSalle University.