Joe Morrison serves as Senior Vice President in Newmark Valuation & Advisory’s Fayetteville, Arkansas, office. Morrison is responsible for a geographical region that includes Arkansas and Oklahoma and parts of Missouri and Kansas.
Morrison has valued and consulted on real estate matters for over 30 years. His experience encompasses a wide variety of property types, including:
- Office (condominium, low-, mid- and high-rise, government)
- Industrial (warehouse, manufacturing, refrigeration/cold storage, self storage, business parks)
- Retail (strip, neighborhood, big box, net lease, going concern)
- Agricultural (ranch, farm, poultry and beef cattle production)
- Apartment (garden, mid/high rise, LIHTC)
- Special purpose (religious, school, municipal, etc.)
Prior to joining Newmark, Morrison worked for more than 11 years at CBRE, most recently as a senior appraiser in the firm’s Industrial Valuation Group. Morrison’s geographical focus included Arkansas, eastern Oklahoma and southern Missouri. He also completed appraisal assignments in Louisiana and Texas.
Prior to CBRE, Morrison served for six years as president of Fayetteville, Arkansas-based Morrison Appraisal Co., Inc. He also served as a staff appraiser for seven years in the Springdale, Arkansas, office of Reed & Associates, Inc.
- Practicing Affiliate, Appraisal Institute
Licenses and Designations
- Certified general real estate appraiser, states of Arkansas, Oklahoma and Missouri
Morrison earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree with an emphasis in real estate. He has also successfully completed numerous real estate courses and seminars sponsored by the Appraisal Institute and other providers.