Eric J. Shea, SIOR, brings almost three decades of valuable marketing experience and knowledge to his position as Director at Newmark. In this position, Mr. Shea is responsible for helping clients successfully navigate all aspects of the industrial real estate marketplace, including: the acquisition and disposition of industrial assets; the marketing of freestanding and multi-tenant buildings for sale or lease; lease vs. buy analysis; site qualification on behalf of companies looking to enter the Columbus, Ohio market.
Mr. Shea’s clients run the gamut from entrepreneurial startups to large public companies. He prides himself on being thoughtful, pragmatic and efficient. Mr. Shea completed the largest industrial lease of 2011, a 737,421-square-foot lease to Zulily. In 1999, Columbus REALTORS® recognized Mr. Shea with the “Most Creative Deal of the Year” award for his sale of the leasehold estate at 2642 Fisher Road, which was part of the Penn Traffic bankruptcy reorganization.
Partial List of Bulk Warehouse Transactions
- Zulily.com, 737,421 SF
- Honeywell International, 520,000 SF
- Nationwide Insurance, 409,000 SF
- Kmart/Sears DC, 358,760 SF
- Specialized Bicycle, 225,200 SF
- Healthcare Logistics, 108,000 SF
- Horton Emergency Vehicle, 71,106 SF
- Liqui-Box Plant, 63,263 SF
- Top Three Producer award, 2014
- Most Creative Deal, Prologis, 2012
- Deal of the Year, C&W Alliance, 2011
- Largest Industrial Lease of the Year, 2010
- Significant Transaction Award, Prologis, 2003
- Most Creative Deal of the Year, Columbus REALTORS®, 1999
- Top Producer, NAI Welsh, 1998 and 199
- SIOR Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR), 1998
Bachelor of Science, real estate and business management degree from Franklin University. Eric and his wife are long time Dublin residents and proud parents of five children.