Eric B. Finley MAI, SRA, joined Newmark Valuation & Advisory in 2017 and currently serves as an Executive Vice President and Office Specialist for the Houston office. In this role, Finley is responsible for appraising various types of office properties from smaller owner-user properties to high rise CBD developments. In addition, he has significant experience as an appraisal reviewer having served in that capacity from 2012 to 2021. He has served in various leadership positions throughout his 30 plus year appraisal career up to Senior Managing Director.
Finley is MAP (Multifamily Accelerated Processing) certified through the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development and also specializes in market studies for the federal government’s Low-Income Housing Tax Credit Properties program.
Finley joined Newmark from CBRE, where he worked for 17 years, most recently as a Managing Director in the Houston office.
- Former Board of Director, Appraisal Institute Houston Chapter
- Regional Representative for the Southwest Region
- SRA Demonstration Report Grader
Licenses and Designations
- MAI designation, Appraisal Institute
- SRA designation, Appraisal Institute
- Certified general real estate appraiser, states of Texas and Louisiana
Finley earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Education from Stephen F. Austin State University.