Equipped with experience approaching projects from the perspective of the architect, client and owner’s representative, Dan Wehmueller has a unique well-rounded perspective of project processes. His experience includes leading design efforts, the management of client needs, leading the client team internally and representing those interests externally. His background includes buildings of varied size, use and budgets.
Currently, Dan is involved in two large scale civic building projects in Kansas City with budgets totaling more than $400 million.
Prior roles: Project Manager III Johnson County Facilities Management; Project Manager for the owner on the new courthouse project March 2016 – October 2020.
- Johnson County Courthouse - $193 million
- New Jackson County Detention Center
- NNSA/National Security Campus
- Hunting Center, Toledo, OH
- Levi’s Stadium, Santa Clara, CA
- Various AMC Theatre Projects
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- Licensed architect in the state of Missouri
Dan earned a master’s degree in Business Administration from Baker University and a Bachelor of Architecture from Kansas State University.