Brad Gauchat, MAI currently serves as a Senior Vice President and the Tennessee Team Leader in Newmark Valuation & Advisory’s Nashville, Tennessee office. With almost 15 years of national real estate appraiser experience, Gauchat has focused his expertise on appraising a variety of complex real estate appraisal assignments.
Gauchat came to Newmark after serving as a Managing Director for four years at Specialty Valuation Group, where he was responsible for job procurement, managing an appraisal team, writing and reviewing appraisal assignments, and client relations. Gauchat has built a career and reputation in the industry as a specialist in appraising retail, industrial, multi family, office, and hotels. Clients served include accountants, developers, investment firms, law firms, and lenders. Prior to his time at Specialty Valuation Group, Gauchat spent 10 years as a senior staff appraiser for Valbridge Property Advisors.
- Appraisal Institute
Licenses and Designations
- Certified general real estate appraiser in the states of Tennessee & Kentucky
- MAI designation, Appraisal Institute
Gauchat earned a Bachelor of Science degree from Tennessee State University.
Appraisal Institute Courses
- Advance Income Capitalization
- Advance Concepts and Case Studies
- Advance Market Analysis and Highest and Best Use
- Appraisal of Medical Office Buildings
- Analyzing Operating Expenses
- Rates & Ratios: Making Sense of GIMs, OARs, and DCF
- Appraising Automobile Dealerships
- Aerial Inspections for Real Estate Appraisers