Bill Sutera joined Newmark Valuation & Advisory in 2018 as a vice president based in Whippany, New Jersey. Bill specializes in performing appraisals of regional malls as well other retail property types throughout New Jersey.
Prior to Newmark Valuation & Advisory, Bill served for nearly eight years as an associate director for valuation & advisory services at Cushman & Wakefield’s office in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
Bill has completed the following coursework:
- Basic Appraisal Principles
- Basic Appraisal Procedures
- National Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice
- General Appraiser Site Valuation and Cost Approach
- General Appraiser Income Approach, Parts 1 and 2
- Real Estate Finance, Statistics, and Valuation Modeling
- General Appraiser Sales Comparison Approach
- General Appraiser Market Analysis and Highest and Best Use
- General Appraiser Report Writing and Case Studies
- Commercial Appraisal Review - Elective Course
- Expert Witness for Commercial Appraisers-Elective Course
Bill earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in accounting and economics from the City University of New York.