Bill Sutera joined Newmark Valuation & Advisory in 2018 as a Vice President based in Whippany, New Jersey. Bill specializes in performing appraisals of retail properties throughout New Jersey.
Prior to Newmark Valuation & Advisory, Bill served for nearly eight years as an Associate Director for valuation & advisory services at Cushman & Wakefield’s office in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
Bill earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in accounting and economics from the City University of New York. Additionally, Bill has completed the following coursework:
- Basic Appraisal Principles
- Basic Appraisal Procedures
- National Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice
- General Appraiser Site Valuation and Cost Approach
- General Appraiser Income Approach, Parts 1 and 2
- Real Estate Finance, Statistics, and Valuation Modeling
- General Appraiser Sales Comparison Approach
- General Appraiser Market Analysis and Highest and Best Use
- General Appraiser Report Writing and Case Studies
- Commercial Appraisal Review – Elective Course
- Expert Witness for Commercial Appraisers – Elective Course