CA RE License #01499002
Elizabeth (Liz) Hart serves as a Vice Chairman at Newmark. She specializes in working with tenants, resolving their complex real estate issues and landlords, to develop redevelop their buildings to attract innovation tenants. Liz is a part of the leadership team spearheading Newmark’s Technology & Innovation Practice Group, a group of specialized advisors focused on the Technology, Advertising, Media and Information (TAMI)/Technology, Media and Telecom (TMT) sector providing global connectivity to our clients.
Liz’s experience representing technology companies, from single entrepreneurs to members of the Fortune 500, enables her to anticipate the specific real estate challenges a company faces at each stage of its growth cycle. Her experience working at a startup provides her with insight on how decisions are made and the type of culture that startups seek to cultivate. Liz is also well versed in San Francisco’s zoning and entitlement processes, giving her insights on the city’s future that she shares with her clients.
Liz joined Newmark in 2005. She was one of the Top Five Producers in Newmark San Francisco office in 2007 and from 2010 to 2020. She ranked among the Top 10 Producers in 2011, 2018 and 2019 and Top 20 Producers from 2013 to 2020. In November 2015, she was named one of the Top 20 US Office Leasing Brokers by Real Estate Forum.
Partial List of Lease Transactions
- Uber Technologies/Mission Bay, 1,000,000 SF
- Pinterest/88 Bluxome, 489,000 SF
- Square/Uptown Station, 335,000 SF
- Pinterest/505 Brannan, 300,000 SF
- Stripe/510 Townsend, 300,000 SF
- Open DNS/145 Bluxome, 58,000 SF
- 50 under 40, Globe Street, October 2019
- Most Influential Women in Business, SF Business Times, June 2019
- Bay Area Power Women, Bisnow, May 2019
- Chairman’s Circle, Newmark, 2016 - 2019
- Sale of the Year, SF Business Times, March 2018
- Superlative Deal of the Year, SF Business Times, March 2018
- Superlative Deal of the Year San Francisco, SF Business Times, 2016
- Most Influential Women, SF Business Times, June 2017
- Broker of the Year, SF Business Times, 2015, 2019
- Deal of the Year, SF Business Times, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2019
Liz is on the board of 1 Brush Initiative, a nonprofit focused on public art projects and art education in San Francisco. She also co-produced Last Glimpse, a travel and adventure show that visited places on Earth impacted by complex environmental issues
Liz earned a bachelor’s degree in political science from the University of California, Berkeley.