Steve Julius serves as a Senior Managing Director in the Phoenix office of Newmark Knight Frank, where he specializes in investment sales for multi-tenant retail centers and net-leased properties in the Phoenix metro, serving both private and institutional investors. An 18-year industry veteran, Steve partners with Senior Managing Director Jesse Goldsmith and Associate Director Chase Dorsett. Throughout their careers, Steve, Jesse and Chase have completed transactions with a combined total consideration of more than $700 million.
With a strong background in finance unique to retail brokerage and an extensive transaction history, Steve provides his clients with detailed financial analysis and quick turnaround, ensuring a high rate of deal certainty. Steve joined Newmark Knight Frank in 2019, after serving as a First Vice President for eight years with CBRE in the Phoenix office. In this capacity, Steve was responsible for supporting a core client base of private capital investors with a focus on shopping center properties throughout Arizona, negotiation and escrow management. Steve began his commercial real estate career in 2001, having previously held positions with both Marcus & Millichap and Grubb & Ellis.
Partial List of Sale Transactions
Representing seller and buyer
- Westgate Entertainment District, 6751 North Sunset Boulevard, Glendale, AZ: The New Westgate LLC sold to a venture formed by YAM Properties, $133.0 million
- Elliot Plaza, 7700 South Priest Drive, Tempe, AZ: Trigate Capital sold to Unified CRE, $26.1 million
- Ahwatukee Mercado, 4623 & 4747 East Elliot Road, Phoenix, AZ: TriGate Capital sold to Westwood Financial LLC, $9.0 million
Partial Client List
- CIRE Equities
- Gilligan Family Partnership
- Phillips Edison
- Sperry Equities
- Trigate Capital
- Westwood Financial
- YAM Holdings
- Top 10 Pacific Southwest Capital Markets Producer, CBRE, 2019
- Top Multi-Tenant Retail Phoenix Producer, CBRE, 2012-2019
- No. 1 Overall Producer, Grubb & Ellis, 2011
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Member, Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Team captain, Scottsdale Active 20-30 Club Brokers for Kids and Agents Benefitting Children
- Member, Men’s Arts Council of Phoenix Art Museum
Steve earned a Bachelor in Business Administration degree from the University of Wisconsin, where he triple-majored in real estate, finance and marketing,.