Jesse Goldsmith is a Senior Managing Director with Newmark’s Phoenix office. An industry expert of 14 years, Jesse partners with Senior Managing Director Steve Julius and Associate Director Chase Dorsett. The team specializes in investment sales for neighborhood retail assets in metro Phoenix, serving private and institutional investors. Throughout their careers, Jesse, Steve and Chase have completed transactions with a combined total consideration of more than $700 million.
Jesse works with investors across the United States and Canada to locate retail investment properties in Arizona and is particularly adept at sourcing hard-to-find buyers. He has cultivated and actively manages an extensive investor database, going beyond the traditional marketing process of relying on public listing services. Jesse joined Newmark in 2020, after serving as a First Vice President for eight years with CBRE in the Phoenix office. He began his commercial real estate career in 2006, having previously held positions with both Marcus & Millichap and Grubb & Ellis.
Partial List of Sale Transactions
Representing seller and buyer
- Westgate Entertainment District, 6751 North Sunset Boulevard, Glendale, AZ: The New Westgate LLC sold to a venture formed by YAM Properties, $133.0 million
- Elliot Plaza, 7700 South Priest Drive, Tempe, AZ: Trigate Capital sold to Unified CRE, $26.1 million
- Ahwatukee Mercado, 4623 & 4747 East Elliot Road, Phoenix, AZ: TriGate Capital sold to Westwood Financial LLC, $9.0 million
Partial Client List
- Gilligan Family Partnership
- Mariah Properties
- Phillips Edison
- Trigate Capital
- Westwood Financial
- YAM Holdings
- Top 10 Pacific Southwest Capital Markets Producer, CBRE, 2019
- Top Multi-Tenant Retail Producer, CBRE, 2012-2019
- No. 1 Overall Producer, Grubb & Ellis, 2011
- Rookie of the Year, Marcus & Millichap, 2009
- National Pace Setter Award, Marcus & Millichap, 2008
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Member, Phoenix Chapter, Gonzaga University Alumni Association
- 2001 Class Liaison. Rowland Hall Saint Marks, Salt Lake City, UT
Jesse earned a bachelor’s in business administration from Gonzaga University in Spokane, Washington, where he majored in finance and minored in Spanish.