Chase Dorsett serves as an Associate Director in the Phoenix office of Newmark, where he partners with Senior Managing Directors Steve Julius and Jesse Goldsmith to specialize in investment sales for multi-tenant shopping centers and net leased retail properties in Phoenix. Chase supports the team with the marketing and disposition of retail properties through existing client relationships, the cultivation of new business, financial underwriting and insightful market analyses.
Chase began his commercial real estate career in 2016 with CBRE in the research department.
Partial List of Sale Transactions
Representing seller and buyer
- Planet Fitness at Gilbert Crossroads, 915 S Gilbert Road, Gilbert, AZ; Remington Nevada sold to Hawthorne Hills Professional Center, LLC, $6.1 million
- Shops E at Gilbert Crossroads, 85 E Warner Road, Gilbert, AZ; Remington Nevada sold to Kamby Warner, LLC, $2.57 million
- Fairway Plaza, 5843 W Indian School Road, Phoenix, AZ; Tom Carmody sold to Sam Arikat, $3.5 million
- Ahwatukee Mercado, 4623 & 4747 East Elliot Road, Phoenix, AZ: TriGate Capital sold to Westwood Financial LLC, $9.0 million
- River Village, 5095 North La Canada Drive, Tucson, AZ: Westwood Financial sold to private California investor, $2.75 million
Partial Client List
- Remington Nevada
- Simplified Properties
- Trigate Capital
- Westwood Financial
- YAM Holdings
- 2021 Connect CRE Next Generation Award Winner
- 2020 Newmark Knight Frank Phoenix Rookie of the Year
- NAIOP Developing Leaders
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
Chase earned a Bachelor of Science degree in urban planning from Arizona State University.