Robert Loderstedt joined Newmark in 2016 as a director in the firm’s East Brunswick, New Jersey, office. With 13 years of commercial real estate experience, Mr. Loderstedt specializes in advising tenants, property owners and investors in the acquisition, disposition and leasing of commercial properties.
Mr. Loderstedt has represented a wide range of tenants including Cooley, Deallus Consulting, Goldberg Segalla, The Hartford, Prudential Financial and The Vertex Companies.
Additionally, Mr. Loderstedt currently represents the following projects and owners on their leasing efforts:
- Princeton Pike Corporate Center, Lawrenceville, NJ - 8 Buildings, 830,000 SF - JFR Global and Vision Management
- Princeton South Corporate Center, Lawrenceville, NJ - 2 Buildings, 250,000 SF - JFR Global and Vision Management
- Monmouth Executive Center, Freehold, NJ - 4 Buildings, 237,000 SF - Montrose Group
- Horizon Center, Hamilton, NJ - 6 Buildings, 230,000 SF - Denholtz
- 1100 Campus Road, Princeton, NJ - 1 Building, 165,000 Sublease - Novo Nordisk
- 8 Cedar Brook Drive, Cranbury, NJ - 1 Building, 90,000 SF - Eastern Properties
On the corporate service multi-market side of the business, Mr. Loderstedt oversaw combined portfolios for Prudential Financial and The Hartford of over 300 owned and leased locations totaling over 12 million square feet. Mr. Loderstedt executed and/or managed over 450 real estate transactions totaling in excess of 13 million square feet across 43 states for a six-year period.
Mr. Loderstedt earned a Bachelor of Science degree in finance from the University of Scranton.