Lisa Lautner joined Newmark in 2019 and currently serves as a Vice Chairman with the company’s Seniors Housing debt origination team. A 25-year veteran in seniors housing finance, Lisa focuses on providing debt solutions for independent living, assisted living, memory care and skilled nursing through Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, HUD and balance sheet lending.
Lautner joined Newmark after serving as a Managing Director for almost seven years with Berkadia Commercial Mortgage, where she originated more than $1.5 billion in seniors housing financings. She was frequently recognized as a top 20 producer and lender in the company. Prior to Berkadia, Lautner held senior-level positions in the seniors housing finance arena with Oak Grove Capital, GMAC Commercial Mortgage/Capmark Finance (predecessor to Berkadia) and Bank One Texas.
- No. 1 Ranked Fannie Mae Seniors Housing Lender, 2020
- No. 4 Ranked Freddie Mac Seniors Housing Lender, 2020
- No. 1 Ranked Fannie Mae Seniors Housing Lender, 2018-2019
- No. 3 Ranked Freddie Mac Seniors Housing Lender, 2018-2019
- Top Producer, Berkadia, 2013-2019
- No. 7 FHA/HUD for loan production, 2018
- Top Originator, Capmark Finance, 2007-2008
Lautner graduated from Centre College with a Bachelor of Science degree, double majoring in economics and applied mathematics and minoring in English.