Heidi Brunet joined Newmark in 2019 and currently serves as a Vice Chairman with the company’s Seniors Housing debt origination team. An 18-year veteran in seniors housing finance, Heidi focuses on providing debt solutions for independent living, assisted living, memory care and skilled nursing through Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, HUD and balance sheet lending.
Prior to Newmark, Heidi served for almost eight years as a senior managing director with Berkadia Commercial Mortgage, where she originated more than $3.2 billion in seniors housing financings. During her tenure at Berkadia, Heidi was a frequent winner of the CEO Circle award, which recognizes the top 10 producers and leaders at the company. Prior to Berkadia, Heidi held senior level positions in the seniors housing finance arena with Oak Grove Capital, KeyBank and GE Healthcare (formerly Heller Financial).
- 2020 - No. 1 Ranked Fannie Mae Seniors Housing Lender
⠀⠀ ⠀ No. 4 Ranked Freddie Mac Seniors Housing Lender
- 2019/2018 - No. 1 Ranked Fannie Mae Seniors Housing Lender
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ No. 3 Ranked Freddie Mac Seniors Housing Lender
- 2012-2018 - Top Producer, Berkadia
- 2018 - No. 7 FHA/HUD for loan production
- 2017 - Top 30 Rainmakers in Commercial Real Estate, Real Estate Forum magazine
- Six Sigma Black Belt certified
- Member, Freddie Mac Senior Housing Council Board
Ms. Brunet earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Finance from DePaul University.