Jordan Roeschlaub serves as a vice-chairman and co-head of Newmark’s Debt, Equity and Structured Finance Group, in New York. Mr. Roeschlaub specializes in raising debt and equity capital for a wide client base, having executed transactions on behalf of domestic and offshore institutional and private owners, U.S. REITs, fund managers and global investment banks. Mr. Roeschlaub has more than 17 years of real estate investment banking experience and has executed on more than $150 billion of capital markets transactions, platform capitalizations, portfolio and single asset financings across all asset classes.
Since joining the firm, Mr. Roeschlaub has been the top producing capital markets, debt and equity finance professional for Newmark (2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020). He has also been recognized as:
- 50 Most Important People in Commercial Real Estate Finance, Commercial Observer
- Top 25 Under 35 Finance Brokers and Lenders, Commercial Observer Finance
- Capital Markets Emerging Superstar, Real Estate Forum
- Top 20 Under 35 Commercial Mortgage Brokers, Commercial Observer
- Top Rainmakers - Real Estate Finance, Real Estate Forum
Mr. Roeschlaub is active with the Commercial Real Estate Finance Council (CREFC), Pension Real Estate Association (PREA), Urban Land Institute (ULI) and the Zell/Lurie Real Estate Center at Wharton.
Mr. Roeschlaub holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from the College of Wooster.