Jordan Roeschlaub serves as a vice chairman and co-head of Newmark’s Debt and Structured Finance Group, in New York. Jordan specializes in raising debt and equity capital for a wide client base, having executed transactions on behalf of domestic and offshore institutional and private owners, U.S. REITs, fund managers and global investment banks.
Jordan has more than 14 years of real estate investment banking experience and has executed on more than $75 billion of capital markets transactions. Since joining the firm, Jordan has been the top producing capital markets, debt and equity finance professional for Newmark (2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019). Jordan has also been recognized as:
- 50 Most Important People in Commercial Real Estate Finance, Commercial Observer
- Top 25 Under 35 Finance Brokers and Lenders, Commercial Observer Finance
- Capital Markets Emerging Superstar, Real Estate Forum
- Top 20 Under 35 Commercial Mortgage Brokers, Commercial Observer
- Top Rainmakers - Real Estate Finance, Real Estate Forum
Jordan is active with the Commercial Real Estate Finance Council (CREFC), Pension Real Estate Association (PREA), Urban Land Institute (ULI) and Zell/Lurie Real Estate Center at Wharton.
Jordan holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from the College of Wooster. He also attended the London School of Economics.