As Vice President of Property Management Services for Newmark in Pennsylvania, Southern New Jersey and Delaware regions, Greg Bond is responsible for overseeing the management of more than 11.6 million square feet of commercial real estate and implementing best practices, policies and procedures that maximize the value of his clients’ real estate assets. Greg provides expert knowledge in overall property operations, with key focus on asset and construction management. He is also responsible for business development to maximize growth and profitability for the region.
Prior to joining Newmark, Greg was regional manager of Daymark Realty Advisors (formerly a wholly owned subsidiary of Grubb & Ellis Company). In this role, he was responsible for asset and operational management oversight of the property teams for the East Coast and Midwest commercial office real estate investment portfolios, consisting of approximately 7 million square feet of Class A and Class B commercial office, retail, industrial and medical office buildings.
Throughout his 35-plus-year career, Greg has managed a diverse portfolio of properties for owner/developers and institutional clients, such as The Rubenstein Company, Brandywine Realty Trust, GE Capital, Goldman Sachs, Marine Midland Bank, Metropolitan Life, Nissho Iwai American Corporation, Paul Revere Life Insurance/Textron and Union Central Life Insurance/Carillon Advisors Inc. In addition, he has serviced accounts for the GSA and the city of Philadelphia.
- Highest Net Profit, Newmark, 2015, 2016, 2018 and 2019
- Growth Excellence, Newmark Philadelphia, 2013
- Member, Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Member, National Association of REALTORS
- Member, TriState Commercial & Industrial Association of Realtors
- Member, Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) Philadelphia; former board member
Licenses and Designations
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM®) designation, CCIM Institute
- Certified Property Manager® (CPM) designation, Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Real Property Administrator (RPA®) designation, Building Owners and Managers Institute International (BOMI)
- Licensed real estate broker, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Licensed real estate salesperson, state of New Jersey
Greg earned an Associate in Science degree in business administration from Camden County College in New Jersey. He also attended Temple University’s Real Estate Institute program.