As senior vice president of management services for Newmark in the Pennsylvania, Southern New Jersey and Delaware regions, Greg Bond is responsible for overseeing the management of more than 12 million square feet of commercial real estate and implementing best practices, policies, and procedures that will maximize the value of his client’s real estate assets. He has extensive knowledge of overall property operations, with a critical focus on asset and construction management. He is also responsible for business development to maximize regional growth and profitability.
Before joining Newmark, Greg was regional manager of Daymark Realty Advisors (formerly a wholly owned subsidiary of Grubb & Ellis Company). In this role, he was responsible for asset and operational management oversight of the property teams for the East Coast and Midwest commercial office real estate investment portfolios, consisting of over 7 million square feet of Class A and B commercial office, retail, industrial, and medical office buildings.
Throughout his 35-plus-year career, Greg has managed a diverse portfolio of properties for owner/developers and institutional clients such as The Rubenstein Company, Brandywine Realty Trust, GE Capital, Goldman Sachs, Marine Midland Bank, Metropolitan Life, Nissho Iwai American Corporation, Paul Revere Life Insurance/Textron and Union Central Life Insurance/Carillon Advisors Inc. In addition, he has serviced accounts for the GSA as well as the City of Philadelphia.
- Highest Net Profit, Newmark, 2019, 2018, 2016, 2015
- Growth Excellence, Philadelphia, Newmark, 2013
Professional Affiliations and Achievements
- Member, Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) Philadelphia, Past Board of Director
- Member, Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Member, National Association of REALTORS
- Member, TriState Commercial & Industrial Association of Realtors
- Philadelphia Building Superintendents Association, Past Board of Director
- Certified Property Manager (CPM) designation (IREM)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM®) designation
- Real Property Administrator (RPA®) designation, Building Owners and Managers Institute International (BOMI)
- Licensed real estate broker, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Licensed real estate salesperson, state of New Jersey