Gary Buschman joined Newmark Grubb Cressy & Everett in 2016. An accomplished business owner both locally and abroad, Mr. Buschman has a proven track record in sales, B2B, retail, wholesale and e-commerce. He is also experienced in management, accounting, negotiation and new business development. As associate broker, Mr. Buschman leverages his international contacts with his experience in negotiating leases for warehousing and retail sites.
- Associate broker, Newmark Grubb Cressy & Everett, 2016 - present
- President/owner, Active Trading International (ATI, Inc.) 2004 - present
- President/owner, Hops & Harvest, Inc. 2009 - present
- President/owner, Buschmanoutdoors.com, 2008 - 2014
- Strategic account manager, Innotek/Invisible Fence, Inc., 1997 - 2004
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Indiana Commercial Board of REALTORS® (ICBR)
Mr. Buschman is a graduate of the Troyer School of Real Estate and Indiana University.