Cristopher Abramson joined Newmark in 2015 as an executive managing director in the Baltimore office, where he leads a team that provides investment sales, debt and equity advisory and transaction management services. During his 15-year career, Mr. Abramson has been involved in more than $2.5 billion worth of transactions in the Baltimore-Washington metro area. He focuses on urban and suburban office, industrial, land, and flex properties.
Prior to Newmark, Mr. Abramson worked for six years in the Baltimore office of Cushman & Wakefield, leading Capital Markets, most recently as an executive director. He was previously a vice president at Preston Partners Inc., where he led the investment sales team. Earlier, he worked in the financial equity and derivatives markets.
- Gateway Commerce Center, Columbia, MD: 1.9 million SF
- 4000 Principio Parkway, North East, MD: 1.2 million SF
- I-95 Industrial Net Lease Portfolio, MD/NJ: 951,000 SF
- Sun Products, 5300 Holabird Avenue, Baltimore, MD: 907,000 SF
- 7600 Assateague Drive, Jessup, MD: 801,000 SF
- 4608 Appliance Drive, Belcamp, MD: 800,000 SF
- DCT I-95 Industrial Portfolio, MD/DE: 787,680 SF
- Interport Business Center, Richmond, VA: 617,000 SF
- Hollins End East Corporate Park, Halethorpe, MD: 520,000 SF
- 250 West Pratt Street, Baltimore, MD: 368,000 SF
- 910-930 Ridgebrook Road, Sparks, MD: 225,000 SF
- Maryland Executive Park, Towson, MD: 206,000 SF
- 180-190 Admiral Cochrane Drive, Annapolis, MD: 197,000 SF
- 414 Light Street Development Site, Baltimore, MD: 2 acres
- 300 East Pratt Street Development Site, Baltimore, MD: 1 acre
- CoStar Power Broker, 2005, 2008, 2011 and 2013
- Top Commercial Real Estate Agent, Baltimore Business Journal, 2007
Mr. Abramson holds a real estate broker’s license in the state of Maryland. A graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Madison, he also holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in history and economics.