CA RE License #02014728
Clayton specializes in the development and execution of sustainable real estate strategies for high-growth companies and the silicon valley’s most active landlords. Clayton is differentiated by his ability to integrate tailored brokerage services and innovative advisory tools that optimize solutions for clients. His consultative approach strategically implements clients’ business initiatives with their real estate objectives. His clients range from Fortune 500 companies to startups looking for their first facility.
- 2018-2022 “Rising Star” for Newmark Globally
- 2021 SF Business Times Deal of the Year (New Development - Springline)
- 2019 Newmark Top Producer for Northern California
- 2017 Rookie of the Year for Newmark Globally
Partial Client List
- Model N
- Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing North America
- Strivr Labs
- Kodiak Robotics
- Symphony Communication Services
- Check Point Software Technologies
- Seagate Technology
- Hogan Lovells
- Greenberg Traurig
- Top Tier Sand Hill Road & Palo Alto VC/PE Firms
- Presidio Bay Ventures
- Dostart Development
When away from the office, Clayton is active in the community and serves on the Saint Francis High School’s alumni board of directors.
Clayton graduated from the University of Colorado Boulder, where he studied business innovation and communication while playing for the Buffaloes football team.