Adam Weinblatt joined Newmark in 2014 at the company’s New York headquarters, where he specializes in both landlord and tenant representation on a national and local level. With a decade of experience in the real estate industry, Weinblatt has completed more than 180 transactions with a combined value in excess of $1.5 Billion.
Weinblatt has met the leasing needs of many prominent property owners, including Ashkenazy Acquisition, BLDG Management, Brookfield Property Partners, Cohen Brothers Realty Corp., GFP Realty Corp., GID Development, Hilton, Hines, Kimco Realty Corp, Lam Group, Metropolitan Transportation Authority, Perlbinder Realty, RXR and SL Green Realty Corp. On behalf of these landlords, Weinblatt has completed transactions with Anthropologie, Blue Bottle, Blue Mercury, Bowlmor Lanes, Brio, Chase Bank, Exhale Spa, Forever 21, H&M, HSBC, Paper Source, Regal Cinema, Sant Ambroeus, Shake Shack, Suit Supply, Tommy Bahama, UNTUCKit, Urban Outfitters, Vineyard Vines and Warby Parker
Weinblatt has also represented many local and national tenants. Recent clients include Boba Guys, Casamata Hospitality Group, Chase Bank, Dunkin’, ECCO, Fabrizio Giannone, Harry’s of London, Jacadi, Just Salad, Juice Press, Landmark Theatres, LeSportsac, Michal Negrin, Richard James, Salvaje, Sushirrito, Wren Kitchens, Yves Jardot Restaurant Group and more. Select transactions include:
- Exclusively representing Wren Kitchens, UK’s No. 1 kitchen retailer in their U.S. market entry and national expansion procuring fifteen sites across the Northeast totaling 277,975 SF of showroom space
- Responsible for 29 transactions in Grand Central Terminal on behalf of the MTA
- Negotiated 325,000 SF of retail and restaurant space on behalf of Kimco Realty Corp for their lifestyle development, Dania Pointe in Broward County Florida
- Negotiated Swinger’s Crazy Golf Club’s 23,000 SF flagship, Salvaje’s 9,500 SF flagship restaurant, and Electric Shuffle’s 10,500 SF flagship at the NoMad Virgin Hotel
- Assisted Juice Press with their New York City roll-out, procuring 10 locations
- Negotiated Aux Merveilleux De Fred’s New York City flagship locations at 1001 Avenue of the Americas and 1291 Lexington Avenue
- Negotiated Shake Shack’s test kitchen and headquarters at 225 Varick Street
- 2022 CoStar Power Broker Quarterly Deal winner, Q1
- 2021 CoStar Power Broker Quarterly Deal winner, Q2 and Q4
- 2020 CoStar Power Broker Quarterly Deal winner, Q3 and Q4
- 2020 CoStar Power Broker winner (Top New York City Retail Leasing Broker)
- 2019 Newmark Rising Star Award
Professional and Personal Affiliations
Weinblatt holds a New York real estate salesperson’s license and is a member of the Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY) and the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC). Weinblatt is personally affiliated with the Friends of the Israeli Defense Forces (FIDF).
Weinblatt attended the University of Maryland, where he earned a Bachelor of Arts degree with a concentration in Business and Law. He also studied International Business while abroad in Barcelona.