Member, Newmark Industrial Leadership Council (ILC)
Terry Coyne is a Vice Chairman in the Cleveland office of commercial real estate services firm, Newmark. He is an established commercial real estate broker specializing in large, complex, industrial and investment properties in northern Ohio. While he relies on the latest data, trends and forecasts to inform his work, his passion is people. Terry values his strong professional network and serves as a reliable resource to clients and peers.
His commitment to the greater Cleveland area is evidenced in the variety of deals he has completed, as well as his civic engagement. Terry is applying his successful model based on expertise, partnership and persistence to grow into new markets in Columbus, Toledo and Dayton.
In the last 5 years alone, Terry and his team have brokered 250 transactions valued at more than $1.2 billion. Terry is consistently rated one of the top producers for Newmark and has been recognized by industry associations and leaders.
During his 25-plus-year career, Terry has successfully negotiated thousands of transactions totaling over $5 billion in total consideration value.
- Top Producer, Newmark Cleveland office, 2002 - present
- Top Producing Industrial Broker, Newmark, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2019
- Top 20 Broker Nationwide, Newmark, 2014-2020
- Top 50 Broker Nationwide, Newmark, 2013
- Multiple award winner, Broker of the Year, Industrial Transaction of the Year, Investment Broker of the Year, NAIOP
- Member, Industrial Leadership Council, Newmark
- Member, Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Leadership Cleveland Class of 2006
- Board Member, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Museum
- Board Member, Village Capital Corporation
- Board Member, Innovate Ohio
- Real Estate Committee, Greater Cleveland Food Bank
- Past Board Member, Seeds of Literacy
- Past Board Member, Magnificat High School
- Past Board Member, John D. Oil & Gas (JDOG)
- Past Board Member, Energy West (EWST)
Terry graduated from the University of Chicago, where he earned a Master’s Degree. He also earned a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from the University of Notre Dame and has additional credit hours from St. Catherine’s College, Oxford University.