Ran Holman is an Executive Vice President and Market Leader for the firm’s Austin, Dallas and Houston offices and is based in the Dallas office. A 30-year commercial real estate veteran, Holman has deep experience leading commercial real estate operations, brokerage, business development activity, client relations and growth strategies in the Texas region.
Holman joined Newmark in 2020, having previously served as Managing Principal in Cushman & Wakefield’s Dallas-Fort Worth-based office where he oversaw commercial real estate services in all Texas markets. Holman’s career also includes positions as Executive Managing Director of CBRE’s Texas and New Mexico-based offices; North Texas Development Partner for Hines; and as a Dallas-Fort Worth Development Partner for Opus West, where he oversaw the firm’s area development and stabilization activity.
- Commercial Real Estate Executive of the Year, D CEO, 2017
- Dallas 500, D Magazine, 2018-2021
- Past Chairman/Board Member, The Real Estate Council (TREC) and its Foundation
- Board Member, NAIOP Texas
- Board Member, Southern Methodist University’s Cox Business School Folsom Institute
- Goodwill of Dallas, Board Member
- Salesmanship Club of Dallas, Member
Holman earned a bachelor’s degree in Business and Psychology from The University of Texas at Dallas.