Nathan Durham is an Executive Managing Director in Newmark’s Dallas office. Partnering with Executive Managing Director Duane Henley, the two specialize in office landlord representation across the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex, having completed a combined 28 million square feet of leasing throughout their careers.
Durham joined Newmark from Transwestern, where he was a Senior Vice President for nine years, specializing in office agency leasing. Prior to his time at Transwestern, he was a Senior Vice President at PM Realty Group.
Partial List of Lease Transactions
As a landlord representative:
- Samsung Electronics America Inc. (216,000 SF), Additional leases include: Freddie Mac (152,000 SF), Samsung expansion (150,000 SF) Jones Day Law Firm (150,000 SF), Charles Schwab (130,000 SF), PathGroup (127,000 SF), Peloton (125,000 SF) WorldVentures (125,000 SF), NEC Corp. of America (120,000 SF), Mortgage Contracting Service (120,000 SF), Ribbon Communications (110,000 SF), MultiView (110,000 SF), Bell, Textron, Inc. (109,187 SF), DXC Technology Co. (100,300 SF), Darling Industries (95,000 SF), Masergy (91,000 SF), Argo Data (90,000 SF), Paragon Healthcare (80,000 SF), Amegy Bank (80,000 SF), IBM (66,000 SF), Home Point (66,000 SF), Dell (62,000 SF), ID Software (62,000 SF), TransAmerica (62,000 SF), Mission Foods (60,000 SF), Kirkpatrick & Lockhart (50,000 SF), SPACES (50,000 SF),McCarthy Construction (45,000 SF), Boston Consulting (40,000 SF)
- Best Office Lease - Peloton, D Magazine, 2021
- Power Broker, D Magazine, 2011, 2016 – 2021
- Champions Club, Transwestern, 2014 to 2020
- #1 Leasing Producer in U.S., Transwestern, 2020
- #5 Overall Producer in U.S., Transwestern, 2018 – 2020
- Member, The Real Estate Council (TREC)
- Associate Leadership Council, TREC, 2005/2006
Durham earned a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Texas at Austin.