Mike Quint is a managing director in Newmark’s Dallas office and a member of the tenant representation team. He works closely with Fortune 500 clients to implement strategic planning, mergers and acquisitions and cost management strategies. A skilled strategist and negotiator, Mr. Quint is expertly able to identify problems and implement cost saving solutions that align with his clients’ corporate needs. Throughout his 30-year career, he has completed transactions whose total value is well in excess of $300 million.
Mr. Quint joined Newmark in 2018, upon the firm’s acquisition of acclaimed tenant representation firm Jackson Cooksey, which he joined in 1990 as senior managing director. His vast experience in commercial real estate coupled with his background in landlord representation with the Trammell Crow Company and keen insight into market trends gives Mr. Quint a unique perspective on negotiating on behalf of his clients.
Partial Client List
- Global Aerospace
- Homeowners of America Insurance Corporation
- Maverick Capital
- McLane Company
- MUFG Capital Analytics
- Neuberger Berman
- Revolution Retail Systems
- Sunfinity Corporation
- Texas Health Resources
- Power Broker, D CEO Magazine
- Heavy Hitter, Dallas Business Journal
- Bishop’s Award for Service, Catholic Diocese of Dallas, 2015
- Chairman of a $24 million capital campaign for St. Rita Catholic Community in Dallas
- Board member of the Town North YMCA, Jesuit Dads of Grads
- Fundraising leadership positions for Jesuit College Preparatory School and Ursuline Academy of Dallas
Mr. Quint earned his bachelor’s degree from Texas A&M University.