Manuel Breidenbach is a director at Newmark. He is a member of Denver’s premier Global Corporate Services team, focusing on providing strategic consulting services to clients across various industries, including technology, media and telecommunication providers.
Mr. Breidenbach specializes in building valuations, sale versus lease analysis, and preparing financial analyses for corporate clients, network leases and equipment sites. He also prepares and reviews executive approvals, alternative site analyses, in-depth financial comparisons, and executes and reviews contracts and leases. Mr. Breidenbach’s deep understanding of financial concepts and diverse background in real estate development, asset management, real estate education, real estate research and cycle research provides a value-add benefit to his clients.
A rising star, Mr. Breidenbach’s accolades include being published in the Journal of Real Estate Portfolio Management. He was the youngest presenter at the American Real Estate Society and received the best paper award for the development of a new commercial valuation model.
Prior to joining Newmark, Mr. Breidenbach acted as development director at 4M Realty in Düsseldorf, Germany, and was a teaching assistant, research fellow and consultant at the European Business School (EBS) through 2008. During his time at EBS, Mr. Breidenbach published articles on real estate equity and debt securitization, G-REIT legislation, closed fund real estate investments, cycle analysis and corporate real estate. Prior to relocating to Germany, he worked as a developer trainee full time in Baltimore, Maryland, at what is now St. John Properties while attending John Hopkins University full time to obtain his MSRE in 15 months.
PARTIAL LIST OF TRANSACTIONS:
- 4949 Randolph Road, Moses Lake, WA - $106 million
- 60 Hudson Street, New York, NY - $68 million
- Block B Eskdale Road, Winnersh Triangle, Reading, UK - $58 million
- 6101 South 180th Street, Tukwila, WA - $35 million
- 624 Grand, One Wilshire, Los Angeles, CA - $31 million
- 1400 Kifer, Sunnyvale, CA - $25 million
- 1-2-1 Hitotsubushi, Tokyo, Japan - $22 million
- 731 E-Trade, Charlotte, North Carolina - $20 million
- 455 North Cityfront Plaza Drive, NBC Tower, Chicago, IL - $9 million
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST:
- Cyxtera Technologies, Inc.
- D4 Urban
- Danone Wave
- Westmoreland Coal Company
- Member, American Real Estate Society (ARES)
- Member, European Real Estate Society (ERES)
- Alumnus, Johns Hopkins University
- Alumnus, Babson College
- Member, Food for Thought
Mr. Breidenbach graduated cum laude from Babson College, where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree in business management with a concentration in finance and economics in 2003. In 2005, he graduated summa cum laude and received a Master of Science degree in real estate and institutional investment analysis from Johns Hopkins University and was Top of Class in the Harvard Executive MBA Module for Real Estate Securitization in 2006. Mr. Breidenbach continues to pursue his Ph.D. in real estate economics.