Lori Pounds, CCIM, joined Newmark in 2019 as a financial analyst with the firm’s Minneapolis-St. Paul capital markets investment team. Specializing in retail, office and industrial properties, Ms. Pounds coordinates and facilitates all aspects of the sales process, including comprehensive underwriting, financial modeling, due diligence and managing the content development and marketing materials for the team.
Ms. Pounds’ attention to detail and organizational skills have been instrumental to the team’s ability to successfully transact and have earned her frequent praise from clients. She has assisted her team in the sale of more than 25 million square feet, valued at $1.8 billion. Prior to Newmark, Ms. Pounds worked for Colliers International for 32 years, beginning as a property management accountant and transitioning to senior financial analyst in 1995.
An industry expert, Ms. Pounds received her CCIM designation in 1999. She is also actively involved with the CCIM both locally and nationally and currently serves as the Region 5 vice president.
- Regional vice president, Region 5, CCIM Institute, 2019
- Top Women in Finance, 2018
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) Designation, 1999
- State of Minnesota real estate license
- Member, National Association of REALTORS®
- Member, CCIM Institute
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
Ms. Pounds graduated from North Dakota State College of Science.