As a director at Newmark, Kady Hillman is responsible for providing integrated project management, strategic planning and construction management services to clients.
With 17 years of experience in the construction and commercial real estate industry, Ms. Hillman has planned and executed projects for clients ranging from multinational corporations to not-for-profit organizations. A dedicated manager, she strives to ensure that each project is delivered with outstanding quality and a competitive cost structure, while still conserving the project timeline. Ms. Hillman truly believes in a team structure and commits to incorporating the client in the design, planning and building process to uphold total transparency. She is sensitive to all her clients’ needs including scheduling, design intent, security, and budget. Through collaboration and open communication with the end user, broker, architect, and contractor, Ms. Hillman oversees each deliverable with a sense of urgency and dedication. Overall client satisfaction is the most important result of each project.
A Washington native, Ms. Hillman’s familiarity with the area allows her to apply her knowledge to project planning, development, and construction. This knowledge is invaluable as it applies to navigating the successful delivery of a tenant space.
Partial Client List
- SRA International, secure tenant build-out, 130,900 SF
- The Brookings Institution, interior and historical renovation, 110,000 RSF
- Deloitte at Tysons Tower, multi-floor tenant build-out, 84,000 SF
- CSRA (Confidential Location) - Two story, single tenant building total renovation, 64,319 SF
- Symantec - Herndon Campus, Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF), Secure Operations Center (SOC) and tenant build-out in public building, 37,500 SF
- National Association of Corporate Directors- Partial 11th floor, full 12th floor tenant build-out totaling 35,879 SF, located in Courthouse
- Industrious DC - 20,878 SF build-out for co-working tenant
- United States Coast Guard, SCIF and tenant build-out in public building, 32,325 SF
- VISA Ashburn - Level 4, cyber security center, 31,000 SF
- Systems Planning Corporation, secure tenant renovation, 20,000 SF
- Public Affairs Council, tenant build-out, 14,000 SF
- Pharmaceutical Care Management Association, tenant build-out, 12,000 SF
- Trendway - 5,595 SF build-out for commercial furniture showroom in Washington, DC
Ms. Hillman earned a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Maryland-College Park.