John Faur joined Newmark Zimmer in June 2020 and currently serves as an associate in the company’s Kansas City, Missouri, office. He focuses on Industrial sales and leasing with an emphasis on tenant representation.
John brings with him a year of commercial real estate experience as an industrial brokerage intern with Investors Realty, Inc in his native city of Omaha, Nebraska. There, he was responsible for assisting a team of three industrial brokers with tasks such as drafting broker opinion of values (BOV’s), comp reports, etc. Prior to that, John spent two summers as an intern for Deloitte LLP in their tax and audit divisions. In this role, he worked alongside the audit and tax teams for some of the firm’s Fortune 500/1000 clients. John is a licensed real estate salesperson in Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska.
Select 2021 Transactions:
- Represented Niagara Bottling in the purchase of a 634,344 SF spec industrial building
- Represented 1A Auto Inc. in 347,689 SF long-term lease renewal
- Represented a 3PL tenant in a 132,556 SF full-building spec industrial lease
- Represented the buyer in 50,000 SF of industrial service facility (ISF) acquisitions
- Represented Watkins Flexographic, Inc in the purchase of 40,469 SF facility
- Represented American Motors in a 12,000 SF industrial lease
- Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP) – Member
- CCIM Kansas City Chapter – Candidate Member
- Kansas City Regional Association of Realtors ® Member
- CoStar Power Broker Q2 2021 - Top Sale, Kansas City
- CoStar Power Broker Q2 2021 - Top Industrial Lease, Kansas City
- SIOR Foundation Student Scholar – Society of Industrial and Office Realtors, Fall 2019
- Co-Founded a course at Creighton University – Finance 331: The Principles and Practices of Real Estate
- Licensed real estate salesperson, states of Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska
John graduated summa cum laude from Creighton University in May 2020, where he earned a BSBA degree in Finance and Marketing.