John Faur joined Newmark Zimmer in June 2020 and currently serves as an associate in the company’s Kansas City, Missouri, office. He focuses on Industrial sales and leasing with an emphasis on tenant representation.
Mr. Faur brings with him a year of commercial real estate experience as an industrial brokerage intern with Investors Realty, Inc in his native city of Omaha, Nebraska. There, he was responsible for assisting a team of three industrial brokers with tasks such as drafting broker opinion of values (BOV’s), comp reports, etc. Prior to that, Mr. Faur spent two summers as an intern for Deloitte LLP in their tax and audit divisions. In this role, he worked alongside the audit and tax teams for some of the firm’s Fortune 500/1000 clients. Mr. Faur is a licensed real estate salesperson in Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska.
- Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP) – Member
- CCIM Kansas City Chapter – Candidate Member
- Kansas City Regional Association of Realtors ® Member
- SIOR Foundation Student Scholar – Society of Industrial and Office Realtors, Fall 2019
- Co-Founded a course at Creighton University – Finance 331: The Principles and Practices of Real Estate
- Licensed real estate salesperson, states of Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska
Mr. Faur graduated summa cum laude from Creighton University in May 2020, where he earned a BSBA degree in Finance and Marketing.