John Beach is an Executive Managing Director in Newmark’s Dallas office specializing in office and industrial corporate representation. A 25-year industry veteran, Beach has been a valued partner to his clients, enabling these major corporations to meet their immediate and long-term real estate goals.
Through judicious negotiation skills, comprehensive market knowledge and an in-depth process to deliver cost effective solutions, Beach has been able to offer his clients a clear understanding of market conditions and alternative competitive solutions for meeting both operational and financial goals.
Beach joined Newmark in 2018, upon the firm’s acquisition of acclaimed tenant representation firm Jackson Cooksey, which he joined in 1992. Beach began expanding the firm in 1994 through recruiting and mentoring young talent. Throughout the years, John has built an accomplished team of more 30 industry professionals by providing strategic direction and leadership.
- Heavy Hitter, Dallas Business Journal
- CoStar Power Broker
- Personal Affiliations
- Member, Texas A&M Former Students Association
- Member, 12th Man Foundation
- Volunteer, with Ursuline Academy (Donor Committee)
- Volunteer, Jesuit Preparatory School (Donor Committee)
- Supporter, National MS Society
- Supporter, American Cancer Society
- Supporter, Taylor’s Gift
Beach earned a Bachelor of Science degree in economics from Texas A&M University.