CA RE License #01880015
Jennifer (Jen) Frisk is a Senior Managing Director in Newmark’s downtown Los Angeles office, where she specializes in tenant representation and strategic advisory services. Frisk is a part of the leadership team spearheading Newmark’s Technology & Innovation Practice Group, a group of specialized advisors focused on the Technology, Advertising, Media and Information (TAMI)/Technology, Media and Telecom (TMT) sector providing global connectivity to our clients.
Frisk currently manages real estate transactions for clients throughout Southern California and across the nation. She is very active in the studio and entertainment markets which are at the intersection of technology, especially in Los Angeles. With previous experience working for both principals and landlords throughout the region, she brings a unique perspective to her clients.
Prior to joining Newmark in 2015, Frisk was an Executive Director at LA Realty Partners in the West Los Angeles office. She has been a Top Producer in 2015, 2016 and 2019. Frisk also sits on the board of the Women’s Leadership Council in Los Angeles, as well as the USC School of Policy Planning and Development.
Partial List of Clients
- 100 Thieves
- Berkeley Research Group
- Madison Square Garden
- Princess Polly
- Rookie of the Year, Los Angeles Business Journal, 201
- Active member, Mentorship Program alumnus and Young Professional Group alumnus (class of 2008), NAIOP SoCal
- Active alumnus and former president (2006), USC Student Association of Policy, Planning and Development
- Active member and board member, Los Angeles Women’s Leadership Council
- Active member, Los Angeles Commercial Real Estate Associatio
Frisk holds a Bachelor’s degree in Policy, Planning, and Development with a Real Estate Development focus and a minor in Business from the University of Southern California.