Jack Trager is an associate director with Newmark’s Midwest capital markets group located in Chicago, where he focuses on dispositions and capitalization for institutional and private owners. He specializes in Midwest investment sales, having completed transactions exceeding 8.5 million square feet of commercial real estate valued at over $1 billion.
Jack has developed a diverse real estate understanding from experience in research, tenant representation, agency leasing, valuation, debt and equity financing, and investment sales. He began his career leasing for Cushman & Wakefield in California’s Silicon Valley, where he completed 80 leases, totaling over 250,000 square feet.
Prior to joining Newmark in 2019, Jack spent four years at JLL concentrated on the Midwest capital markets, where he held ascending roles in research and capital markets.
Partial Transaction List
- Presidents Plaza, Chicago: $147 million
- Precedent Office Park, Indianapolis: $133 million
- Southlake Office Portfolio, Kansas City (Lenexa): $88 million
- The Research Park at the University of Illinois, Champaign: $52 million
- One Lincoln Centre, Chicago (Oakbrook Terrace): $44 million
- Easton Oval I & II, Columbus (Easton): $42 million
- Earhart Corporate Center, Ann Arbor: $36 million
- The Allied Solutions Building, Indianapolis (Carmel): $32 million
- Park Central Plaza I & II, Kansas City (Country Club Plaza): $32 million
- Huntington Center, Cincinnati: $25 million
- Gateway Tower, St. Louis: $16 million
- Valeo North American Headquarters, Detroit (Troy): $15 million
Jack received a Bachelor of Science degree in finance from Santa Clara University.