Duane Henley serves as an Executive Managing Director in Newmark’s Dallas office. Partnering with Executive Managing Director Nathan Durham, the two specialize in office landlord representation across the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex, having completed a combined 28 million square feet of leasing throughout their careers. Henley has been responsible for marketing six developments, each over one million square feet, while negotiating 1,172 leases.
Henley joined Newmark from Transwestern, where he served as a Managing Director and was a top producer for the last decade, specializing in office agency leasing.
Partial List of Lease Transactions
As a landlord representative:
- 7-Eleven (462,256 SF, 330,000 SF, 240,003 SF and 148,000 SF), IBM (320,332 SF, 271,242 SF, 237,613 SF and 104,015 SF), Celanese (214,851 SF, 182,739 SF and 155,102 SF), ConAgra (411,000 SF), US Sprint (177,152 SF and 124,969 SF), Samsung Electronics America Inc. (270,000 SF), GTE (250,966 SF), Michael’s Stores (216,772 SF), Richards Group (181,144 SF), Akin Gump (165,562 SF), Freddie Mac (153,381 SF), Verizon (150,019 SF), Southwestern Health Resources (148,427 SF), GMAC (142,011 SF), Remington (142,000 SF), Pacific Financial (131,000 SF), Charles Schwab (130,000 SF), WorldVentures (130,000 SF), Copart (123,152 SF), Capstead Mortgage (112,131 SF), Ribbon Communications (110,000 SF), Pier One (110,000 SF), Bell, Textron, Inc. (109,187 SF), MultiView (109,000 SF), Liberty Mutual (108,080 SF), Fidelity Investments (106,000 SF), Peloton (104,000 SF), Display Product Technology (104,000 SF), AmeriCredit (102,560 SF)
- Best Office Lease - Peloton, D Magazine, 2021
- Power Broker, D Magazine, 2012 - 2021
- Champions’ Club, Transwestern, 2010 – 2020
- National Top Producer, Transwestern, 2018
- Power Broker, CoStar, Multiple Years
- Heavy Hitter, Dallas Business Journal
- Texas Broker License
Henley graduated from the University of Texas at Austin, where he earned a Bachelor of Business Administration in marketing.