Christina Clark is an experienced global real estate strategist with over 20 years of experience advising high-growth companies. Skilled in strategic planning and negotiation, she has brokered over $3 billion worth of office real estate transactions worldwide. Clark is passionate about creating efficient real estate solutions that drive business success by aligning business, economic, and cultural drivers.
She believes in leveraging technology and data to make informed decisions on where, when, and how to succeed in a highly competitive and rapidly changing global marketplace, while achieving growth and profitability goals.
Partial Client List
- New Relic
- Palo Alto Networks
- CoreNet Global 36 Leaders Under 36 to Watch
- GlobeSt’s Women of Influence
- Bisnow’s Bay Area Women Leading Real Estate.
- Board Member, Real Estate Divas
- Prior Board Member, CoreNet Global, Young Leaders & North America Chapter
- Board Member Bay Area Children’s Theatre
- Member of Edgewood Auxiliary
- Member of Children’s Chain of Children’s Hospital
Clark received her Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from the University of Phoenix. She is a graduate of Robert Louis Stevenson School and a Leadership Southern California Fellow.