CA RE License 01986061
Ari Rokeach is a managing director in Newmark’s Oakland office, where he focuses on representing office and life science tenants. A lifelong resident of the East Bay, Ari is an expert on the Oakland, Emeryville, Alameda, and Berkeley commercial markets. As a strategic advisor to his clients, his focus and clear communication enables him to achieve his clients’ unique goals and develop lasting relationships.
Ari advises clients on the development of leasing strategies, negotiates renewals and relocations, analyzes growth needs, conducts market surveys, develops financial analyses, and evaluates purchase versus lease options.
Ari has completed transactions totaling over $200 million in value.
Partial Client List
- Berkeley Research Group
- California Institute for Regenerative Medicine
- The Center for Independent Living
- Ceres Imaging
- Chevron Federal Credit Union
- East Bay Community Energy
- Kazan, McClain, Satterley, & Greenwood
- The Swig Company
- National Rising Star, Newmark, 2017-2020
- Top 20 National Biz Development, 2016
Ari earned a Bachelor of Science degree in managerial economics from the University of California, Davis.