Academy Records, Flying Squirrel, Homecoming, Lightbridge Academy, Paulie Gee’s, The Brooklyn Label, pasmal
- 145 West Street offers more than 32,000 SF of retail space at the base of a new 603-unit residential project that will also include parking for 400 vehicles.
- Greenpoint is undergoing dramatic change with 8,000 new residential units expected to be developed over the next decade
- New retailers and restaurants provide much needed offerings and amenities to the growing Greenpoint population
- Just two blocks from 145 West Street, the Greenpoint Avenue G stop, currently serves 2.9 million riders annually
- The adjacent India Street/Greenpoint terminal provides convenient transportations (10 minutes to East side of Manhattan and Williamsburg) to more than 1.6 million riders annually