Zack Daltorio joined Newmark in 2022 and currently serves as an Associate Broker in the company’s Charlotte, North Carolina, office. After 4 years exceeding software sales quotas, Zack graduated over to Newmark to satisfy his passion for real estate and the ability to sell more tangible assets.
Zack began in late 2022 and is attempting to hit the ground running to provide true value to Newmark and the relationships he begins to develop in 2023. After starting in December he focused on going through the NC real estate exam process, which he recently passed. He will be working closely with Senior Managing Director, Mike Hopper, and looks forward to partnering with Newmark’s talent to expedite the learning curve process with an industry shift.
- Selected to President’s Cup at LogMeIn in 2020
- Exceeded 100% of quota in SAAS sales career from 2018-2021
- Promoted to Senior Account Executive and led a team of 3 sales development reps for new business generation in 2021
- Drove the full sales cycle to attain new business: make calls, assess business goals through qualifying, work with business executives directly, created advertising packages, and closing deals
Professional and Personal Affiliations
- Licensed North Carolina Provisional broker
- Charlotte Young Professionals Real Estate Member
- Own and manage two rental properties in Charlotte
Zack graduated from the University of South Carolina, where he double majored in marketing and management. Studied at Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona in the Spring of 2018 through the University of South Carolina