Zach Stokes joined Newmark in 2008 and currently serves as a director in the company’s Miami, FL office. A 13-year corporate real estate veteran, Mr. Stokes has substantial expertise in commercial real estate brokerage and finance, including tenant representation in the office and industrial sectors. He has conducted more than 20 transactions worth in excess of $250 million.
Mr. Stokes came to Newmark directly out of college serving as a financial analyst, gaining a strong knowledge base in commercial real estate finance and transaction proficiency. In 2011, Mr. Stokes transitioned into brokerage and currently specializes in tenant representation in office and industrial markets across the United States, guiding clients through a coordinated leverage building approach that results in maximum occupancy cost savings and lease enhancements.
Partial List of Lease Transactions
- LCI Industries, Multiple Locations: 1,600,000 SF
- Carnival Cruise Lines, 3400 Lakeside Dr, Miramar, FL: 90,000 SF
- Lennar Corp, 5505 Blue Lagoon Dr, Miami, FL: 155,000 SF
- Burger King HQ, 5707 Blue Lagoon Dr, Miami, FL: 150,000 SF Build-to-Suit
- Sprague Energy, 185 International Dr, Portsmouth, NH: 155,000 SF Build-to-Suit
Partial List of Sale Transactions
- Caterpillar Financial, 2120 West End Ave, Nashville, TN: Piedmont Office Realty Trust sold to Caterpillar Financial, $90 Million
Partial Client List
- The Scripps Research Institute
- Jefferson Radiology
Zach graduated cum laude with honors from the University of Georgia’s Terry College of Business, where he earned a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in commercial real estate.