Zach Stokes joined Newmark in 2008 and currently serves as a director in the company’s Atlanta, Georgia office. A 10-year corporate real estate veteran, Mr. Stokes has substantial expertise in commercial real estate, including tenant representation in the office and industrial sectors. He has conducted more than 10 transactions that are worth in excess of $50 million.
Mr. Stokes currently specializes in tenant representation in office and industrial markets across the United States, guiding clients through a coordinated leverage building approach that results in maximum occupancy cost savings and lease enhancements.
Partial List of Sale Transactions
- Caterpillar Financial, 2120 West End Ave., Nashville, TN: Piedmont Office Realty Trust sold to Caterpillar Financial, $90 million
Partial List of Lease Transactions
- Carnival Cruise Lines, 3400 Lakeside Drive, Miramar FL: 90,000 SF Lease
- Lennar Corp, 5505 Blue Lagoon Drive, Miami FL: 155,000 SF Lease
- Sprague Energy, 185 International Drive, Portsmouth NH: 40,000 SF Build-to-Suit
Partial Client List
- Burger King
- The Scripps Research Institute
- Jefferson Radiology
Mr. Stokes graduated cum laude with honors from the University of Georgia, where he earned a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in real estate.