Wayne F. Hach serves as an executive managing director in Newmark’s Cincinnati office, where he specializes in representing corporate and law firm clients in the purchase and lease of office space, including headquarters projects, build-to-suits and lease restructuring.
A commercial real estate professional since 1987, Mr. Hach has been involved in transactions totaling more than 11.1 million square feet of office space, valued in excess of $883 million. He has represented clients in virtually every business sector-technology, marketing, financial services, insurance, law, architecture and engineering, and consumer products.
Mr. Hach cultivates long-term consultative relationships and applies a strategic yet common-sense approach to delivering results-oriented solutions to clients. His fine-tuned negotiating expertise and knowledge of the market produces the lowest possible occupancy costs and maximum lease flexibility.
PARTIAL LIST OF LEASE TRANSACTIONS:
As a tenant representative:
- American Financial Group: 528,000 SF headquarters
- Chiquita Brands International: 115,494 SF headquarters
- FirstGroup America: 102,435 SF headquarters
- Keating Muething & Klekamp, PLL: 92,560 SF
- Vorys, Sater, Seymour & Pease, LLP: 60,500 SF
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST:
- Dinsmore & Shohl
- Huntington Bank
- Keating Muething & Klekamp PLL
- PNC Bank
- Sunny Delight Beverages Co.
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Four-time Top Office Producer, CRECGC
- Top Producers Club, CRECGC, 1989 - present
Mr. Hach earned a Master of Business Administration degree from Xavier University and a Bachelor of Arts degree from Rutgers University.