Victoria Pickett is an Executive Managing Director in Newmark’s Tysons office where she specializes in multifamily dispositions in Hampton Roads, Richmond, and throughout southern Virginia. To date, she has been involved in more than $2.7 billion in multifamily sales, encompassing more than 17,000 units and various land sites.
Pickett joined Newmark in 2022 after serving as Senior Vice President at Colliers International. Prior to joining Colliers, Pickett was Vice President of Multifamily Investment Sales with CBRE in Hampton Roads. She began her professional career as an auditor and consultant with DHG LLP with a focus in banking and treasury operations as well as audits of HUD and VHDA multifamily properties.
- CoStar Power Broker. 2018 - 2021
- Gold Level Sales Recipient, Hampton Roads Commercial Sales and Leasing Achievement - Awards, 2019 - Present
- Silver Level Sales Recipient, Hampton Roads Commercial Sales and Leasing Achievement Awards, 2018
- Rookie of the Year, Hampton Roads Commercial Sales and Leasing Achievement Awards, 2017
- Young Leader of the Year, Urban Land Institute Virginia, 2016
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson for the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Urban Land Institute (ULI) Virginia
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) Hampton Roads, Community Service Committee
- Children’s Hospital of the Kings Daughters; Lafayette River Circle
Pickett graduated from Virginia Tech, where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in accounting and information systems.