A vice chairman at Newmark, Victor Frandsen is consistently ranked as one of the top corporate services professionals in the market. He is a member of Denver’s premier Global Corporate Services team, representing clients across various industries, including legal, financial services and data center/telecommunications. Possessing the expertise and coordination absolutely essential in delivering best-in-class services, Mr. Frandsen has acquired an impressive track record that includes the completion of more than 120 million square feet of leasing transactions for occupiers of commercial real estate, exceeding $4 billion in consideration.
Mr. Frandsen provides clients with beginning-to-end corporate services solutions on an international level, including portfolio services, strategic planning, lease administration, research and site selection, transaction and project management, comprehensive demographics analysis and economic incentives negotiations. Following a thorough asset valuation process, he assists clients in the execution of acquisition and disposition strategies to fit their strategic goals.
Throughout his career, Mr. Frandsen has orchestrated over $2 billion in data center hosting and telecommunication network transactions. Vastly experienced, understanding every facet in serving data center and telecommunications real estate around the world, he consistently adds material value, eliminating costs and risks to yield the best operational and investment client outcome.
Prior to joining Newmark, Mr. Frandsen was part of Grubb & Ellis’ Tenant Advisory Group, responsible for securing, transitioning and managing multiple Global Corporate Services contracts.
Partial List of Transactions
- Moses Lake, Washington (Data Center Lease) - $160 million
- 1600 Seventh Ave, Seattle, WA (Sale) - $137 million
- 350 Cermak, Chicago, IL (Telecom Lease) - $90 million
- 555 Tuckahoe Road, Yonkers, NY (Lease) - $75 million
- London Data, London, UK (Data Center Lease) - $58 million
- 101 South 180th Street, Tukwila, WA (Telecom Lease) - $40 million
Partial Client List
- AMAX Gold/Resources/Coal
- American Mgmt. Services
- The Archon Group
- City of Lakewood
- Cyxtera Technologies, Inc.
- First Nationwide
- Forest Oil
- General American Life
- Global Holdings
- Liberty Global
- Magnum Resources
- OPUS Northwest
- Phoenix Network
- Stanford Financial Corp
- Wells Fargo
- Top Ten Producer, Newmark Denver, 1984 - 2019
- Office Broker of the Year, Heavy Hitters Award, Denver Metropolitan Commercial Association of Realtors (DMCAR), 2012 - 2015
- Office Broker of the Year team, NAIOP, 2014 - 2015
- Number One Producer, Newmark Denver, 2013
- Top Office Leasing Broker, CoStar Power Broker Award, 2012
- Denver Metropolitan Commercial Association of Realtors (DMCAR)
- Member, NAIOP
- Former board member, “I Have a Dream” Foundation, 1985 - 1987
Mr. Frandsen earned a Bachelor of Arts degree from Fort Lewis College. He also completed the Institute for Shipboard Education (Semester at Sea) at the University of Pittsburgh and attended the University of Denver.