Tyler McGrail joined Newmark in 2015 and currently serves as a senior managing director in the Boston office, where he represents tenants and landlords throughout Greater Boston’s suburban markets in the lease and sale of office, R&D and industrial space. Additionally, Mr. McGrail plays a critical role in servicing a number of the team’s corporate clients with real estate requirements throughout the world.
Prior to joining Newmark, Mr. McGrail was a member of the suburban brokerage team of Cushman & Wakefield’s Boston office for 3+ years. During his career, he has played an integral role in helping to formulate and execute real estate strategies for companies ranging from start-ups to S&P 500 corporations. Some examples include: Keurig, Cognex, Fuze, and Hines. Mr. McGrail has overseen transactions throughout the United States and internationally in markets such as San Francisco, New Jersey, New York, Ireland, Romania, China and Singapore.
RECENT TENANT ASSIGNMENTS:
- Setra Systems: Tenant representation in the lease renewal of 101,000 SF of office/R&D space in Boxborough, MA.
- Xcerra Corporation: Tenant representation in the lease of 32,000 SF of office and lab space in Milpitas, CA.
- Keurig Green Mountain: Global transaction management and portfolio oversight.
- Cognex Corporation: Global transaction management and portfolio oversight
RECENT LANDLORD ASSIGNMENTS:
- Campanelli: Agency representation for the repositioning and leasing of 160,000 SF of office space at Heritage Point in North Quincy, MA and 186,000 SF of office space at 100 Technology Center Drive in Stoughton, MA.
- Hines Global REIT: Agency representation for the leasing of 500,000 SF of office space at The Campus at Marlborough.
PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS:
- Member, Commercial Broker’s Association
- Nominee, 2016 Commercial Broker’s Association “Rising Star” Award
- Supporter, Team Impact
Mr. McGrail graduated magna cum laude from Tufts University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in economics and entrepreneurial leadership.