Tyler Fedun, B.Comm, AACI, P.App., joined Newmark Valuation & Advisory in 2020 as a first vice president with the Edmonton office. Fedun is responsible for client and service, including all valuation and advisory services in the commercial real estate sector across the province.
Fedun has been involved in commercial real estate appraisal for the past 12 years. During this time, he has gained experience in a wide range of property types throughout Western and Northern Canada. Fedun also has three years of experience in the mortgage and mortgage broker industry. He has successfully completed a wide range of client assignments that includes the following:
- Advisory and valuation of multifamily, industrial, development land, automotive dealership and retail petroleum assets
- Valued multiple portfolios and individual valuations throughout Western and Northern Canada
- Cash flow modeling and analysis for various investment quality assets
- Valuation and coordination of real estate portfolio valuations involving 100-plus assets
- Highest and best use studies and valuation of all forms of development land and properties under development
- AACI (Accredited Appraiser Canadian Institute) designation, Appraisal Institute of Canada (AIC)
Fedun earned a Bachelor of Commerce degree from Athabasca University of Alberta. In addition, he holds a postgraduate certificate in valuation from the University of British Columbia’s Sauder School of Business and a business finance diploma from the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology.