CA RE License #01317533
Tyler Epting is a managing director with the Walnut Creek office of Newmark, specializing in the sales and leasing of industrial properties throughout Contra Costa, Napa and Solano counties. He is an integral member of the industrial team along with Graden Travis and Kris Hagar. Mr. Epting celebrates his 20-year anniversary with Newmark in April 2021.
Mr. Epting has completed more than 950 deals totaling in excess of 21 million square feet of distribution, manufacturing, R&D and office/flex space.
A strong business and economics background allows Mr. Epting to service his clients and provide them with a professional and enthusiastic approach that consistently exceeds their expectations. His approach to the business of real estate is well rounded, capitalizing on his experience in sales, marketing, financial analysis and technology.
Significant Transaction List
- 700 Crocker Drive, Vacaville, CA 843,248 RSF
- 2751 Napa Valley Corporate Drive, Napa, CA 359,100 RSF
- 299 Beck Avenue, Fairfield, CA 258,000 RSF
- 4701 Industrial Way, Benicia, CA 243,000 RSF
- 4901 Industrial Way, Benicia, CA 240,000 RSF
- 4040 Nelson Avenue, Concord, CA 151,198 RSF
- 2700 Mitchell Drive, Walnut Creek, CA 133,600 RSF
- 2370 North Watney Way, Fairfield, CA 104,000 RSF
- 2320 Cordelia Road, Fairfield, CA 91,200 RSF
- 2637 Shadelands Drive, Walnut Creek, CA 85,000 RSF
- 2302 Courage Drive, Fairfield, CA 83,350 RSF
- 1100 Business Park Drive, Dixon, CA 71,438 RSF
- 2121 Diamond Boulevard, Concord, CA 53,053 RSF
- Past president, Rotary Club of Concord, California, 2015 and 2016
- Member, East Bay Broker’s Association
Mr. Epting earned a Bachelor of Science degree in business administration with an emphasis in economics from Humboldt State University. While there, he was an NCAA athlete competing in football and track and field, twice earning all-conference honors in both endeavors. Tyler spends his free time fly fishing, mountain biking, and seeking Bay Area adventures with his wife and twin daughters.